Priceline Hotel: Wilderness Lodge?

abrt
By abrt,
in

I really want to stay at the Wilderness Lodge July 23-25th, but could just do one of those dates. I’ve been searching daily, but I don’t think I’ve found anything it could be. I have the luxury of time to keep looking, but what should I be looking for? Are there any key words, or distance to the Magic Kingdom I can use to help me figure it out? Thank you!

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Disney Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your July stay, what would be your maximum budget for the Wilderness Lodge?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing any inventory for this property at PRICELINE when searching for your dates... Hotwire has it at $424/nite.  You could consider booking at this price (as it's fully refundable, but always double check the conditions during the booking process) at least this way it locks you in at this price, you can always re-book at a lower rate should it become available (or PRICELINE EXPRESS / HOTWIRE come up with 'opaque' inventory), or you can cancel and book something entirely different.

Another option would be to consider the Animal Kingdom Lodge for $339/nite.  Same options/flexibility as above since it's fully refundable but nearly $100/nite cheaper.

Would either of these of interest while you 'wait it out' and/or should the Wilderness Lodge not appear within your budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]