hotwire buying 15 minutes before stay?

2ball
By 2ball,
in

I am traveling across the country.  I don't plan on following a schedule.  I just want to drive until i don't want to drive, log on to Hotwire and and pick a Hot rate hotel near me.  Maybe I will even get lucky and be in the parking lot of the hotel that gets picked.   

Will this work?  does the hotel get the reservation seconds after I pay online?

Shouldn't be a problem...

95%+ of the time the hotel receives the confirmation almost instantly.  In the other instances (less than 5% of the time) the reservation is faxed to the hotel, but this is an automated process that is all done electronically.  Should you encounter any issues it should easily be resolved in less than 5 minutes with the hotel calling HOTWIRE with your confirmation number.

Looking forward to hearing about, and helping with, your wins during your roadtrip.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- our BiddingHelper.com tool is mobile friendly so it should be easy to make your purchases from your phone/car

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]