Hotwire Hotel: NYC 1/16/20-1/20/20

NicoleFnJane
By NicoleFnJane,
in

Looking for recommendations for next month. Definitely a 3 star or better. Prefer a view and hoping to stay as far under $120 a night all in as possible. No shared bathroom. Have tickets to see Hamilton so due to the cold weather we were considering staying in Manhattan but open to something nice in LIC as well. The Ravel is a personal favorite of mine as is the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Manhattan WTC is on the wishlist if there is anything similar. Near subway access is important. 

I have been very busy lately and not as able to do the research I like to do!

Fortunately this is a fairly inexpensive (by NYC standards) time of year in NYC.

First glance what looks interesting to me:

4.5* Lower East Side - Chinatown (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $78/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> Hotel 50 Bowery, with the board Priceline Coupon brings this in under your $120 all-in price and the best bang for your buck, imo.  It's not the most centrally located hotel, but you have lots of subway choices within a few blocks in either direction and what you give up in central location you gain in terms of 'hotel quality' (taking into consideration star rating, reviews, etc)

If you're trying to stay more to the lower end of your budget:

3.5* Long Island City (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $47/nite with:
Business Center
Free Internet
==> Hotel Vetir

3* Times Square - Theatre District (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $73/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Mayfair NYC

4* Downtown - Wall Street (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $76/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Doubletree NYC Downtown

There are a handful of Hilton Garden Inn and/or Springhill Suite type properties offered as well in between the low/high prices above, but figured i'd first see your thoughts regarding the guessed Hotel 50 Bowery vs. the other properties to see if paying near the top end of your budget is worth it for a better experience.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

PS- i'm not a big theater person but i did see Hamilton (my wife won lottery tickets after submitting her email every day for 3 years).... it was a GREAT show; you'll love it!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]