Priceline Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Overland Park) Aloft Hotel Leawood Overland Park

NicoleFnJane
By NicoleFnJane,
in

Hi!! Long time no post, I ended up doing a direct booking for my last couple business stays. I’m still shopping for a room for tomorrow in the Overland Park area. Just wanting to confirm that the 2.5 star listed as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal (mine shows $46 for a queen and $54 for a suite) you’d bet is Holiday Inn Overland Park west. I was planning to book the other express deal for the Aloft which I have previously booked but I am planning to wrap all my Christmas presents on this trip so thought the $10 cheaper price and much larger room may be a huge benefit. Thanks for your help.

Good to see you around the board. :smile:

Are you still seeing this property offered (and at $46/nite) as this is what i'm seeing in the Overland Park West zone (along with my best guess for each):

2.5* Overland Park West - Lenexa (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $54/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> La Quinta Inn and Suites by Wyndham Kansas City Lenexa

There is also this 3 star in the zone for around the same $46/nite you were originally seeking:

3* Overland Park West - Lenexa (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $45/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Overland Park

I do also see a 2.5 star in the Overland Park zone:

2.5* Overland Park (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $46/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park -Metcalf Ave

and there is also this one which i think you previously saw as well:

3* Overland Park (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $58/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Aloft Hotel Leawood Overland Park

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Good luck with the final shopping and wrapping of holiday gifts!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I know this is the Priceline forum but since we are still discussing the same trip. I see a 3 star in Overland Park-Merriam for $51 a night that appears to be the Holiday Inn OPW I initially referenced. Would you mind confirming? Shows 553 reviews.

i will create a thread in the Hotwire section if I go that route!

also thanks for the warm welcome back - believe it or not I am still playing chicken with hotel rooms for your part of the country in about 4 wks

If you haven't seen the update yet, our Bidding Helper tool can now ID most hotels for you (so even if you're good at IDing HOTWIRE hotels, the BiddingHelper can confirm your guess and can do it much faster)...

1) search using BiddingHelper.com

2) in the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab (or PRICELINE EXPRESS tab) hover your mouse over (or click) the 'FIND MATCH from HOTEL LIST' button

3) the guessed hotel should appear almost instantly

More specifically to this hotel:

3* HOTWIRE Overland Park - Merriam for $51
Free parking
Free internet
Indoor pool(s)
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
==> Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Overland Park West, KS would be our best guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were expecting and are happy with the results (if 'Free Breakfast' is a falsehood, at least you were aware of that beforehand)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

I was aware and I wasn’t unhappy cause I’m not a big breakfast person but I try to throw in a little feedback for the next guest because sometimes you never know what details could’ve swayed you to splurge on something just a little more expensive that would’ve been a better fit 🙂

overall I will probably return to aloft leawood despite the things I mentioned! Definitely wanted to point out the closed indoor pool since it could definitely be a dealbreaker for someone looking to swim 🙂

Yup, thank you for the additional info.

If PRICELINE sent you a survey after your stay you may want to mention in it that there was no Free Breakfast, as that is the only way that typically are made aware that there is an incorrect amenity (and even then it takes them awhile to remove it)

Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]