Priceline Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL) South) Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport

beldwell
By beldwell,
in

I'm trying to ID a 3.5 star for 2/14 in the Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center (Rated 8.0 our of 10) that is available for $201.  The amenities are 

·         Pets Allowed

·         Fitness Center

·         Restaurant

·         No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

·         Free Internet

·         Indoor or Outdoor Pool

I don't see a resort fee, so I think that eliminates the Element.  I don't think the Riverside has a pool.  SO, I'm not sure what to think it could be.  Any help would be appreciated!

For this offer:

3.5* Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $201/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this property would be the Element Hotel

56 minutes ago, beldwell said:

I don't think the Riverside has a pool.

From priceline's description of the RIVERSIDE HOTEL they do have a pool, so the pool amenity would not exclude this property.

57 minutes ago, beldwell said:

I don't see a resort fee, so I think that eliminates the Element.

From priceline's checkout page for the ELEMENT HOTEL they do not show a resort fee... i'm not sure if the 'Destination Amenity Fee' (as the Element calls it) is bundled into the 'Taxes' line item shown by priceline or if it's simply not in the system yet given that this is a fairly new property.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This one:

3.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Las Olas for $196
Free breakfast
Free internet
Pet friendly
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
==> yes, the Element Fort Lauderdale Downtown is our best guess for this one as well

(as seen from Reveal Hotels )

Are you trying to target this property or looking for something else?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Time got away from me, and I missed out on this deal.  Since that time, prices have gone thru the roof!  I'm still watching hoping to get something.  I just noticed a Priceline 2.5* Fort Lauderdale Downtown that is $215.  The amenities are stated as the following:

Free Internet In Room

Free Breakfast

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Business Center

Free Internet In Public Areas

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

The rating is a 9+.  Any idea what hotel this might be?

I'm not seeing the 2.5* when searching for your dates, i'm seeing this one:

2.5* Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $246/nite with:
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas

and for a higher star rating for just $20 more:

3.5* Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $268/nite with:
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Crowne Plaza Hotel and Resort Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise

The 2.5 star that i'm not seeing (if you are still seeing that one, can you click on it and get to the checkout page... and if so, are you using any filters to have this one appear?) might be the Fairfield Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale Downtown/Las Olas, but i can't say with any degree of certainty without being able to see the offer on my own search.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Still working on this something for this trip....I now see a Priceline Express 3* in the FLL Airport South rated 8 out of 10 for $219.  The amenities include 

Free Parking

Fitness Center

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

The hotel match function believes this is the Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport.  Would you agree?

For this one:

3* Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL) South (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $219/nite with:
Free Parking
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> agree with the Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and this works well for your plans on this expensive nite for hotels almost everywhere.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay, and Happy Valentine's Day.:wub:

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]