Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

disneykarebear
By disneykarebear,
in

I’m on Priceline express  looking at a hotel with No resort fees.   

-4 star

-lake buena vista-bonnet creek 

-December 14-20

-252/night 

-says save 24%

-Swimming pool

-handicap facilities

-non smoking

what are the chances this is A Disney hotel  and more specifically animal kingdom? I was thinking it was animal kingdom because this was 300+ reviews and the same rating like animal kingdom but When i do a regular Priceline search animal kingdom is not available (it is on Expedia and some other sites) and I also didn’t see it on the PRICELINE EXPRESS 4 star bonnet creek hotel list on this site.  Also does not match any hotel listed on Priceline. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for staring a NEW TOPIC for your trip.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4 star Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $252/nite:

Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Restaurant

==> Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge would be the best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

29 minutes ago, thereuare said:

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4 star Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $252/nite:

Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Restaurant

I'm not following....

When you click the link above where in the process does it change to Maingate West... i see 'Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area' when clicking the link above and again when i click the BOOK button.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

11 minutes ago, thereuare said:

When i click the '4 star Bonnet Creek' link immediately above i'm taken to...

THIS PAGE

... which also indicates Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area

EXACTLY what steps are you taking to get the 'Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area' to change to 'Disney Maingate West' as there shouldn't be any filter or review links after clicking the link above, as well, everything seems to be working correctly for me.

If you're being redirected to a different hotel/zone, is the hotel offer for Maingate West is the price still $252/nite?

hmmm. I have tried using your link and filtered myself to the only bonnet creek Priceline express deal and it says bonnett creek when i click book it changes (on both my phone and computer ). I have been having this issue all day but did occasionally have it show bonnet creek on the check out page (but not now). 

on the page you included mine still shows bonnet creek but only when I hit book it changes

i use Priceline pretty frequently and have never see this change before. 

3 minutes ago, disneykarebear said:

I have tried using your link and filtered myself

Again, exactly which link are you clicking (can you copy/paste in your reply) as there is no filtering available at THIS PAGE (which is the same link that i have posted from above)

For the link you posted if i click it i see Bonnet Creek.  If i RIGHT click and open in private browsing mode i see Maingate West (so under specific conditions i am able to replicate your issue).

HOWEVER, for the link i posted i see Bonnet Creek no matter if i open the link 'regular' or in private mode.

I suspect a glitch in their system since even when i do see the 'Maingate West' it also indicates 'Someone recently got the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort' which is a hotel in the Bonnet Creek zone (not the Maingate West zone).

Are you searching using incognito mode and/or private browsing?  If so, i would start over clicking the link in provided above in 'regular' mode and see if you continue to see Maingate West or if you now see Bonnet Creek.

If you're trying to target a hotel in the Bonnet Creek zone i would not proceed with a purchase unless the purchase page indicated this zone (and to be on the safe side i would also take a screen shot of the booking page as it will make it easier to plead your case should there be an issue)

Let us know if you're ultimately able to get the page to appear as Bonnet Creek when browser is in 'regular' mode.  Also, have you tried a different browser as well?

GREAT NEWS!

Glad to see you resolved the issue above and received the hotel you were hoping for... we're happy to have been able to help.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip and fun at the parks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]