Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts) Intercontinental Toronto Centre

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

All for 1 night from 30 Nov to 1 Dec.

4* / 1 night / USD 92 / Downtown Centre / Amenities Include: Free internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business centre

4* / 1 night / USD 95 / Toronto Airport East / Amenities Include: Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

4* / 1 night / USD 99 / Downtown East - Yonge Street / Amenities Include: Free internet, Condo, Pet friendly, Suite, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Kitchenette 

4* / 1 night / USD 90 / Toronto Airport East / Amenities Include: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

4* / 1 night / USD 78 / Don Valley / Amenities Include: Free internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Golf nearby

Thanks a lot for your help.

You can easily identify all of the above using the new feature of our Bidding Helper tool:

1) search at BiddingHelper.com

2) click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab

3) hover your mouse (or click) the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' button

==> our best guess for each hotel will be shown in the pop-up

If any of the hotels don't give a 'best guess' (although i just looked and it worked for all of them) let us know and we can manually investigate further.

We hope you like the BiddingHelper.com new features as we have worked hard to get it 'just right', but as always, welcome any feedback you may have.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh, I did not realize that - the popup did not show up on my LINUX system but just on my PC.

Any case, I bidded USD 75 on Priceline and got the Intercontinental Toronto City Centre, next the Union Station.  The Name Your Own Price website is very difficult to find now, not even if you click on that link on Priceline.com.  Are they going to discontinue that service?

Glad to hear of your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Thanks for letting us know about the LINUX system not showing the tooltip, i'm not sure how many around here are using Linux, but we will look into having it with there (could you tell me, if you click on the blue button does it open the information in  DIV container below the listing?)

41 minutes ago, cwl6750084 said:

The Name Your Own Price website is very difficult to find now...

As for as NYOP, there are always rumors that it will be discontinued, but nothing definitive (it has been removed for cars).  In the meantime you can easily access the bidding page:

1) BiddingForHotelRooms.com

2) the 'Priceline Bidding' tab of the BiddingHelper.com tool

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]