Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek)

belindai
By belindai,
in

I have booked a cancellable reservation at the B Resort and Spa Disney Springs for $147+ / night (Chic room, 2 beds). So my budget $147 or lower.

So far the lowest rate I have seen for B Resort through Hotwire $104+/night (Choose room type: Chic room, 2 beds). 

Now revealhotels.com shows $115 34% off 4* Orlando Disney Springs $30 resort fee (Guest rating 4.3/5 TA rating 4/5)

Free internet Business center Fitness center Golf nearby Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Tennis nearby Accessible for visually impaired

I noticed the Disney skyliner has opened between Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Disney Hotels: Art of Animation, Pop Century, Riviera, Caribbean Beach.

So I thought I might compare with an on-site Disney hotel for access to magic bands. I would also consider Disney affiliated hotels for Disney perks like FastPass, Extra Magic Hours, Park Shuttles, or proximity to Disney Springs like the B Resort. Looking for convenient access to the parks.

Currently I do not see any onsite Disney hotels through revealhotels.com at the lower end of the budget, do you have any recommendations?

I'm not currently seeing any HOTWIRE (or PRICELINE EXPRESS) offers for on-site Disney properties at $150 or under.

As far as i know The B Resort does offer Disney perks, so is the objective to find additional options that are similarly priced which also offer the same Disney benefits... or is there something about the B Resort that you don't like that you're looking to improve upon? (other than price)

Would you go over your $150 budget for something on-site?  If so, what would be the maximum for an on-site property?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to keep to $150 budget

Not necessarily, happy to go with B Resort was just looking to see if Hotwire had a better rate than Agoda's free cancellation rate of $147+

And checking if an on-site Disney property came up as comparable as to B Resort with a $30 resort fee.

Looking for good price, easy convenient access to parks, and access to Disney Springs dining and shopping was a good option.

Disney Springs

Resort fee $30

No airport shuttle (+$)

Free bus to park entrances (except Magic Kingdom(TTC))

Extra Magic hours, 60 day FastPass+ reservations

Easy access to Disney Springs dining and shopping

20min drive to Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom

Disney Resort hotels

No Resort fee

Magic Express – Free airport shuttle

Free bus to park entrances

Extra Magic hours, 60 day FastPass+ reservations

Disney skyliner to Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Disney Hotels: Art of Animation, Pop Century, Riviera, Caribbean Beach.

15min drive to Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom from Swan, Dolphin

8 hours ago, belindai said:

looking to see if Hotwire had a better rate than Agoda's free cancellation rate of $147+

Didn't HOTWIRE have the $104 (previously) and $115 (now):

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $115
Free Internet
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Golf
Tennis
Blind Accessible
==> B Resort & Spa in the Disney Springs Resort Area

If you're looking for additional options that are on-site or include Disney perks i'm also seeing:

Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista for $93/nite

Best Western for $106/nite

... if either of these work better for your plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks. The $104 hot rate is no longer available it is now $142. That was the time to buy.

I have found a slightly better cancellable reservation of $134 for B Resort.

I'd just seen some recent negative reviews for B Resort so was looking at other options but looks like I will stick with this for now.

Certainly plenty of time between now and your trip for something else to come up or a lower price to be found.

We have just added a new 'instant ID' feature to BiddingHelper.com which should make it easy for you to keep on top of what hotels are being offered.  After your BiddingHelper.com search:

1) click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW or PRICELINE EXPRESS tab

2) hover your mouse over the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' button (or click if on a mobile device)

3) the best guess for this hotel will be shown (or if not ID'd a button to have RevealHotels.com research the property)

This new system above is not only easier to use, but it's also more extensive as it includes hotels that we have researched (and are confident in the ID) but have not yet been reported to the board.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]