Times Square

lmacdougall
By lmacdougall,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Do you really need to be directly in Times Square, or just nearby, as this is not exactly the most convenient are to be walkable to the Javitz Center (which is a bit far west).  What exactly are your needs for this trip?

Do you have any idea of your budget, as there is also likely to be a big price difference between a 4.5* vs. a 4* hotel in NYC (although I haven't yet looked at prices for these dates, but will do so once you let us know more info regarding location and budget).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My suggestion(s):

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $262/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Internet in room
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
==> Crowne Plaza HY36... good location, walk-able to both Times Square and the Javitz Center (about 10 minutes to each), new hotel (about 2-3 years old), and is very well reviewed

4.5* HOTWIRE Times Square for $289
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Wheelchair Accessible
==> The Time New York... i know a little less about this one, but it does get very good reviews and i have included since it's directly in the Times Square zone, although this would require a short cab ride or mass transit to the Javitz Center (or a 25 minute walk)

Do either of the above work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]