Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Petersburg - Clearwater (Clearwater Beach) Residence Inn By Marriott Clearwater Downtown

ncflinstones
By ncflinstones,
in

I used the matching automated service before I purchased and also looked at your hotel lists, and this one wasn’t listed.  Please add it to your list for Priceline Express in Clearwater Beach.  I was convinced I would get the Holiday Inn but I was very pleasantly surprised when I got the Residence Inn instead.  Here are the amenities list and the price on the search came up $108 but it was actually $105!

Free internet access

free breakfast

business center

fitness center

no smoking rooms/facilities

pets allowed

restaurant

swimming pool

Welcome to BetterBidding... and congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were pleasantly surprised with the result!  If you are even unsure of a property that you think you are about to receive, or would just like a second option, feel free to ask the board for help as we can usually figure most of them out.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this hotel to the Clearwater Beach Priceline Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]