Hotwire Hotel: 4-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area. Disney Resort?

misslobo
By misslobo,
in

Hi,

Can you please help me with this hotel?

Hotwire:

4-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area

$117 (This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USD45.00 per room per night)

Thu, May 30 - Fri, May 31  1 Room,  3 Adults

Amenities:

Business center

Fitness center

Golf near by

Internet access

Pool(s) 

Resort 

Restaurant(s) 

Smoke-free rooms 

Spa services

If this is not a Disney Resort, would you be able to help me find the cheapest Disney resort option for this night?

I really appreciate you help 🙂 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $117.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek would be  my best guess for this one

If this does not work for your needs this trip, do you need an actual on-site hotel or are you looking for the Disney perks like FastPass, Extra Magic Hours, Park Shuttles, etc?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above (or how it goes if you decide to take the HOTWIRE Bonnet Creek offer above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Thank you for getting back at me. 😊

I would like to have a resort with magic bands and just the whole "Disney look" outside.

Does that make sense? LOL

Maybe $90 per night. 

I am really new to this so any tips are welcome.

Thank you so much

50 minutes ago, misslobo said:

Maybe $90 per night. 

This is not likely realistic for these dates, especially when searching for 3 adults (which can often limit offers and increase prices).

For example, regular rates for your dates and 3 adults:

4 star Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge $434/nite

3.5 star Disney's Coronado Springs Resort  $240/nite

3.5 star Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter $252/nite

3 star Disney's Arts of Animation Resort $215/nite

Even at the 3 star level your target budget is less than half of prevailing rates, which does not give you a high probability of success.

What is the minimum star rating you're willing to accept and your maximum budget... or at what price do you forgo your desire for a on-site property and take a discount rate at a Disney affiliated property (that still offers FastPass, Extra Magic Hours, etc)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hi,

I forgot to mention that I don't really care about the star rate (I apologize for that).

It can be Pop or All stars too. I really want the Disney feel.

I want to experience the magic band and the all around feel that the Disney resorts offer. 

So I think a Disney property is more of what we are looking for, not so much the affiliated hotels.

Thank you for helping me! 

37 minutes ago, misslobo said:

I really want the Disney feel.

Then you're going to have to increase your budget, as under $100/nite doesn't appear realistic for the nite above (again, especially since you're looking for accommodations for 3adults, which can often increase prices).

Disney's Art of Animation Resort (confirm your dates and occupancy on the landing page) has dropped to $185/nite since it was posted above (2 days ago it was $215/nite)... but you're still quite a bit away from your target of $90/nite.

How much would you be willing to pay for an on-site property (with all of the bells and whistles you're looking for)? 

What if no Disney property is available at that price... would you raise your budget, stay at an affiliate hotel, stay at a non-affiliate hotel, or cancel the trip?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]