Bidding Issue on Priceline

DiscoQueen
By DiscoQueen,
in

As of last week, April 5, 2019, I have had a very hard time bidding on Priceline. Whenever I try to sign into to bid, I get an error page. I have tried logging on to multiple platforms, Windows, Apple, etc and every browser imaginable - Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome, you name it, and NOTHING works. I have tweeted Priceline, tried calling them and they keep saying there is no problem. I then went on Twitter and asked followers to try to bid and they have the EXACT SAME ERROR dialogue box. I need to use the site on my desktop.

As of right now, you have to fill out the information, in full, for every bid and you have to wait because it won't tell you if you got the bid or not on the screen. You have to wait to see if you got it through email.  This is a major hassle and inconvenience. 

Has anyone else had an issue with bidding and signing into to bid while using the desktop site? Please let me know.

Thanks

The sign-in link on the Priceline bidding page is currently broken, just as you and the others you have asked to try to log-in have experienced.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Jgarciaquinoes,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please add to your Priceline Miami Hotel thread the dates of your stay, desired star rating, expected budget (per nite before fees/taxes), and what you're looking for in a hotel (pre/post-cruise stay, beach, nice pool, exploring downtown, etc) and we will try to help you find something that best meets your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I do see the 'error page' when clicking the sign-in link, but try this...

On the bidding page if you click REGISTER (instead of sign-in) the form that loads has inputs for you to log-in (and a separate additional button to open a new account)... does this sign-in page allow you to complete the sign-in process?

For Priceline Bidding please use the form we have set-up at BiddingForHotelRooms.com

My heavens, does Priceline hire the most incompetent developing world support staff that they can find?  I've had the most frustrating day trying to get them:

1. To understand that there's a problem.
  2. That what's broken needs to be fixed.
  3. That my business will go elsewhere if I can't login and use the Name Your Own Price interface.

All they reply with are unresponsive canned responses that suggest that a bot is assisting them and when the bot isn't doing the job of replying, then a human is and quite often s/he is uniquely incapable of comprehending, well, just about anything.  Terrible customer service.   Simply awful.

And unless I've failed to follow a step or two, thereuare, there seems to be no difference doing what you suggest.  It's all still a black hole of digital dysfunction!

This is how I did the bidding while the problem is still on going.  Bid as usual without sign-in, go to your mytrip page on separate tab/window and check if the bid was successful.  If not , repeat as usual and recheck mytrip information.  Make sure to refresh the page to make sure that all bids are noted.  If the bid was accepted, it will show on the mytrip.  Hope this helps

UPDATE:

This issue appears to be resolved (please let me know if this is not the case, as i did successfully log-in but did not go as far as placing a bid).

Used our BiddingForHotelRooms.com, entered a location, and then successfully logged-in using the link on the top right corner of the page (which previously gave an error page).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]