Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Universal Orlando Area - Intl. Drive North) Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando

ErinC
By ErinC,
in

Started bidding at $65 (which I knew was low), added zones with no 4* until I got to $90. I increased my bid by $5 each time. I'm pretty sure the Crown Plaza was on the express deal for $92. Total for the one night is $109.58. Is there a resort fee or parking fee as well? Thanks for this site. I've used it for reference often, but don't bid on priceline as much as I used to. We'll be traveling with our 16 year old, so I'm hoping they will let us have a room with 2 beds. I'll call ahead of time and ask. Not sure what the normal is anymore. I used the PRICELINE link here for my bidding. 

Congratulations on your success!

From what i can tell there is no resort fee at this property, but there is an additional charge for parking (Self: $16 / Valet: $23)

If you do more PRICELINE bidding in the future and ever have trouble finding the bidding page (as priceline continues to move/hide it) we have set up the following page which you can use and bookmark now for easy access: BiddingForHotelRooms.com

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Priceline is de-emphasizing the bidding/NYOP side of their service and continues to move/hide the bidding page.

For:
HOTELS: we have set up the page BiddingForHotelRooms.com to provide the quickest and easiest access to the bidding page for Priceline.  You can book this site now and we will always keep is up-to-date with the PL Bidding form.

CARS: priceline has discontinued bidding for Car Rentals, although now in many cities does offer a 'priceline express' type of product that provides car rental discounts (similar to HOTWIRE's business model format)

For car rentals you can use the CARS radio button option at BiddingHelper.com in order to easily compare rates from the different discount providers.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]