Priceline Hotel: Universal & Walt Disney World - March 22 - 25, 2019

JRGUINNESS
By JRGUINNESS,
in

Hello All,

Just found this site today, and signed up.

First off, wanted to thank all those (@thereuare) who help narrowing down hotel for an amazing job!

My girlfriend and I are going to Orlando, March 22 - 25, 2019.

We will be going to Universal on the 23rd, and will then do Walt Disney World on March 24 & 25.

We don't mind checking into 2 hotels, (one by Universal on 22, then 1 in Disney 23-25) but ideally, we would like to be on a Disney property, either on the lake or in Disney Springs.

As it is her birthday, and I'm very new to this, I'm trying to figure it all out so i can surprise her with the hotel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If we could stay at a Disney Deluxe resort that would be amazing.

Less than $150USD, including resort fees if possible.

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and thank you for the compliments on the site!:smile:)

Thank you for a clear first post, as it gives us a great amount of information in order to start to research...

A little over your budget but i think closest to what you're looking for:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $165.00
Resort
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> best guess for this one would be the Walt Disney World Dolphin

Closer to your target budget:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $117/nite with:
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs Resort Area is my best guess for this one

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $125/nite with:
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> guess here is the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort

I did also have a quick look at 3/23-3/25 to see if anything different appeared that is on-site and within your budget, but nothing new was offered.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts on the offers above and if any will work for your needs (or how it goes if you move forward with any of these) and how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to add one more to see at what level when something 'on site' appeared (other than the Dolphin above, which is a Disney hotel but argued whether truly on-site or not):

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $146.00
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Disney's All-Star Sports Resort is our researched guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

@thereuare

Wow, Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have been keeping my eye on Priceline's "B Hotel" too.  While it might not be "On-site", it will offer us access to magic hour and Early Fast Pass booking.

However, Thanks to you, seeing Walt Disney World Dolphin as an option is something I may consider.

Really Appreciate you help!

When I book, i'll be sure to reply back! 

And one last quick question sorry.

I don't know if things have changed.  But I read Walt Disney Hotels do not charge Resort Fees.

So you could eliminate any If you see this message "This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USDXXX per room per night".

Is that still the case?

Or does WDW Resort now charge a fee?

Thanks again

I'm seeing a $33.75 resort fee for the Dolphin. I believe some of the All Star properties do not charge a resort fee, but other Disney properties do. The majority of the time on PRICELINE you will be informed that there is a resort fee before purchase, but there have been rare occasions when there wasn't one listed despite the property charging one.

Thanks for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]