Priceline Hotel: Help identify 4 1/2* downtown LA hotel express deal

bluepuppybrownbiscuit
By bluepuppybrownbiscuit,
in

Hi,

I'm looking for help in the following hotel listed in the Express Deals on Priceline. My dates are June 13-16, 2019. I didn't see any listed in the current hotel lists with the free breakfast.

Hotel Amenities Listed are:

Free Breakfast

Pets Allowed

Outdoor Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Spa

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Hotel Policies

KIDS STAY FREE

1 child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds

4.5-Star Hotel

$178

per night

Includes:

Bed Choice Available

Free Breakfast

Are you still seeing this property offered, as i do see a 4.5 star hotel in this zone offered at $178/nite... but no Free Breakfast listed among the amenities.

4.5* Downtown Los Angeles (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $178/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

...and on the hotel detail page is shows these amenities:

Pets Allowed

Outdoor Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Spa

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

My guess for the one above would be the Omni Los Angeles Hotel At California Plaza, should this be of interest, or let us now if you're still seeing the one offered with Free Breakfast.

If the Omni doesn't work for your plans this trip what are the parameters that you are looking for (budget, specific amenities, location, etc) and we will try to help you find something that meets your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I no longer see the free breakfast. After looking at the Omni's website I would agree with the rest of the wording that it is most likely the Omni. I'm not sure if the original post was a fluke, or if it would indeed come with breakfast, but I might just check back and see if it reappears. We are looking to stay centrally located to visit Hollywood, Venice Beach and take in a Dodgers game. The price was ok, lower is always better, but we look for overall cleanliness and comfort as our priorities. Thanks for the identification on that one.

I just did the search again (giving it some time to perhaps re-appear) and i do see the same one now:

4.5* Downtown Los Angeles (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $178/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Free Breakfast
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

I still believe this is likely the Omni with the Free Breakfast being a mistake (as i see it appear/disappear from one search to the next).  I would only move forward on this listing if you would be happy with the Omni without breakfast being included, then if you could negotiate/sort out breakfast to be included consider that the icing on the cake.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us update as to your progress and what you decide and how it goes OR let us know how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]