Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando I'ntl Drive South/Sea World 6/16-6/21/19

Shaw74
By Shaw74,
in

Priceline Express

4* Condo Orlando I'ntl Drive South Ctr/Sea World 6/16-6/21/19

$114 Night as listed, but room choice allows for 2 br villa for $145 which is what I would book.

Hotel Amenities

Free Internet In Public Areas

Free Parking

Outdoor Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Restaurant

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

Is this most likely Sheraton Vistana Villages?

Seems to be a great deal for any of the possibilities in that area for summer travel. Or is it likely that better deals will come up closer to travel time? I don't normally book non refundable hotels this far out, but I do worry that Orlando will get more expensive and less available if I wait.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Intl. Drive South - Sea World (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $114
Free Parking
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>I would agree that the best guess would be the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando.

This is a busy time of year - there is no way to know if rates will go lower, but there is a definite risk that they can go higher (and do so suddenly.)

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]