Priceline Hotel: 4* Sacramento (Downtown Sacramento) Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel

nowack
By nowack,
in

Originally bid on name your price for $100. Was countered at $136 but knew Express had a 4 star at a better price. Amenities listed:

Pet Friendly

Outdoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Restaurant

Handicap Accessible

Business Center

$124 plus $36.97 tax and fees for $160.97.

Congratulations on your success!

Nicely done!  Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your arrival tomorrow.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm the amenity set for this property in the Sacramento Priceline Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for a great website. Here's a tip for travelers to downtown Sacramento. If you get a stay at the Hyatt Downtown, Citizen, or Sheraton Grand on the weekend (after 4 p.m on Friday, must leave before 6 a.m Monday), you can park a few blocks away at: 

https://www.cityofsacramento.org/~/media/Corporate/Files/Public-Works/Publications/Parking/EastEnd-FAQ.pdf 

The price is $2. You will have to drop your bags at the hotel in advance or drag them a few blocks. This is a parking lot for State employees but opens to the public on the weekends. I used to work here so that's why I know about it. I feel it's safe and have left my car overnight but park at your own risk. Please check the latest information before your trip as I can't guarantee it will always allow overnight parking. You get a token upon entry that you use on exit. You can't beat the price!

• 6 months later...

After the rejected bid at $100 PRICELINE gave a counter-offer, saying 'if you raise your bid to $136 you can win a hotel'... but the OP knew that PRICELINE EXPRESS had an offer for $124 (which is less than the $136 counter-offer) so they took the deal through PRICELINE EXPRESS.

Hope that answers/clarifies your question.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]