Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Mission Beach - Ocean Beach - Pacific Beach) Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa And Marina

mrsaknar
By mrsaknar,
in

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel - 2/18-20 - are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Mission Beach - Ocean Beach - Pacific Beach (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $127
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa And Marina

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Is this the only zone acceptable or are you open to other areas?  What is your maximum budget and any other parameters/requirements you have for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have only been to SD one time and spent the majority of our time around Mission Beach, which is why I was focusing on that area. That being said, we will have a car so are definitely flexible to consider other areas.  My goal is to find a 4* for close to $125 for those 2 nights.  Would you recommend I try to bid, or continue researching Express Deals? 

Thanks!b

I'm still seeing for checkin 2/18 checkout 2/20 on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Mission Beach - Ocean Beach - Pacific Beach (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $137
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa And Marina.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Mission Valley - Hotel Circle - Balboa Park for $127.92
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Hilton Mission Valley

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

6 hours ago, mrsaknar said:

I went on to book it this morning and it looks like that deal is gone.  Darn!!

It seems you were disappointed when you thought the hotel was no longer available. so now that you know it is available, why wait (as maybe it will disappear since it's currently only accessible thru the link in the reply above)?

1 hour ago, mrsaknar said:

whether it use PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal or decide to bid on PL!  

Thank you for using the board links.  If you do decide to bid you may find it difficult to find the bidding form as they are continuing to move/hide the location; you can easily access using our sister site BiddingForHotelRooms.com

Good luck and let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok guys ~ I just am coming back to reality after being down with an AWFUL stomach virus!  UGH!!!!  But, the good news is that I just jumped onto Priceline to book our room and see a 4 Star Room in the Mission Beach neighborhood for a lower price than earlier in the week.  

It is Monday  and Tuesday nights, February 18 and 19 for $76 = regularly priced at $158.  

The amenities include: 

Free Internet Access

Business Center

Fitness Center

Pets Allowed

Swimming Pool

What is your best guess for this hotel?  I am READY!!!!

Hope you're feeling better.

For this hotel:

4* Mission Beach - Ocean Beach - Pacific Beach (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $76/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess is the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina

Please use the link above or the boards PRICELINE / HOTWIRE links to begin your purchase.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that you received a great deal on this stay! (maybe enough savings to make you feel better if you're still recovering and feeling a bit under the weather).

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm the amenity set for this property in the San Diego Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]