Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Disney Maingate West) Towneplace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance

fubag
By fubag,
in

sorry to dig up an old post but I'm seeing something very similar:

3.5-Star Hotel

What Hotel?

Disney Maingate West

Map

Free Parking, Free Internet In Room, Free Breakfast

Hotel Amenities

Bed Choice Available

Guest Rating

200 verified guest reviews

my dates are 1/19-1/24 is this also the Towneplace suites? 

TIA

I am looking for a 3.5+ star hotel that offers free parking, no resort fees (if possible), and free breakfast within driving distance 10-15 minutes to the Disney parks. Looking for positive guest ratings of 80% (8/10) or higher if possible!

I will have my own rental car, and don't require shuttle amenities (this could change if a Disney property hotel could be found in my price range, which I am not currently seeing). 

I have tickets booked to Orlando from 1/19-1/24.

Looking for something <$100/night inclusive of taxes and fees. The cheaper the merrier! 

Thanks all in advance for your help! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We have merged your previous post into this thread; you can keep all questions/reports for this trip here.

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer in your first post are there more amenities than what you have listed above?  As i'm seeing the following which i'm guessing is the hotel you're referring to:

3.5* Disney Maingate West (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $88/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this one would indeed be the TownePlace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance

This would seem to fit all of the criteria you indicated, will this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So I checked out and it was indeed the TownePlace Suites...

However, I had a question regarding Priceline reservations. They gave ma a confirmation number and I called up the Hotel directly...they couldn't find it. I tried Marriot's website and the confirmation number also didn't show anything. Is that normal? 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and expecting.

Although in most instances reservations are usually transmitted to the hotel immediately, depending upon the hotel's computer system it could take awhile (or we have even seen instances where the reservation was faxed in), so i would not be concerned.  Not sure how long you waited from the time you made your purchase to the time you called the hotel, but if less than 24 hours you can try again or just wait until 2-3 days prior to your arrival.  It's also a good idea to have them search by name as the PRICELINE reservation number may be different than the hotel's reservation number.  Although it's rare that a hotel will not have all of your information upon arrival, i always recommend carrying a printed copy of your priceline reservation.  It's almost never needed, but if an issue should arise, it's always easier to deal with when you have a printed copy right in front of you with all of the booking details.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]