Travel dates 2/6 to 2/17 Best deal options?

chrispontiroli
By chrispontiroli,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You're generally looking in the $100-$150 area depending upon how flexible you are in relation to the above areas you mentioned and in regards to what type of star rating and how 'nice' of a hotel you're looking for.

I'm very familiar with NYC, if you let us know more about your plans while in NYC and why you think the areas above are best for your needs, along with how much you're looking to spend (per nite before fees/taxes), we can suggest the best option(s) that are available over these dates.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help. We've been to New York many times and like these above-mentioned areas very much. I've already stayed in Hell's Kitchen area  (near 10th Ave.) and found we had to walk quite a lot to get to and from the hotel. Many of the attractions we visit are south of 23rd St or Brooklyn but generally, the Soho/Tribeca area tends to be more expensive. I'd rather go for approx $100 than up, but can stretch it to $120/125 

On the other hand, UWS is also an option. I've stayed on 86th St before and the area is relaxed and convenient as well. I wouldn't like to go farther up for the reason above mentioned though if the price is right, I could change plans. 

There's so much to see in New York that basically, all areas would work one way or another.  Also, we're theatergoers but I don't like to stay in the Times Square/theater district area, so Bryant Park is an alternative to be near the theaters but not in the middle of it all. 

The Port Authority/ Madison Square Garden area is off limits. Don't like it. Only visit to go see a show.

Hope I've given you plenty of information to help us. You've been very kind. Thanks a lot.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $125
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Jewel

HOTWIRE:

4.5* HOTWIRE Empire State Building - Bryant Park for $114.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would be the Gotham Hotel

Would either of these possibilities be of interest?

Please let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

4 hours ago, chrispontiroli said:

I'll be making the purchase the first days of January.

Let us know once you're ready to commit with a purchase as the offers may change between now and the time you're ready to move forward.

One more thing, what does the black thumbs up emoticon to indicate ratings mean?

On which site is it that you're referring to?

I'll make sure to use your links to make the purchase.

Thanks for using the board PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links!:smile:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]