Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

ekhar7
By ekhar7,
in

Any help with the following hotels would be appreciated....

4 Star (7+ Guest Rating)

WDW - Disney Springs

1/12/19 - 1/15/19

$91 (36% off)

WiFi

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant

Swimming Pool 

Fitness Center

Bed Choice

3.5 Star (8+ Guest Rating)

WDW - Disney Springs

1/12/19 - 1/15/19

$94 (56% off)

WiFi

Swimming Pool

Restaurant

4 Star (8+ Guest Rating)

WDW - Lake Buena Vista East

1/12/19 - 1/15/19

$79 (48% off)

Swimming pool

No Smoking Rooms

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle 

Fitness Center

3.5 Star (7 guest rating)

WDW - Lake Buena Vista East

1/12/19 - 1/15/19

$89 (34% off)

Swimming pool

No smoking

Restaurant

Free Breakfast

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $92/nite with:
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs Resort Area

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $94/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> not 100% certain but Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside would be my guess for this one

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $79/nite with:
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Caribe Royale Orlando

3.5* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista East (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $89/nite with:

(NOTE: i'm also seeing Free Parking listed for this property but not included in your amenity set above)

Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Buena Vista Suites

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you.  How can I be sure if there will be additional parking or resort fees after I book one of these rooms?  Also, can I be sure that there is two beds for three adults?  

Also, 

would it be possible to check a couple of these in the Bonnet Creek area - same dates...

3.5 Star - $82

Free Internet

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

4 Star - $147

Free Internet 

Restaurant

Bedding (Bed Choice)

Swimming Pool

3 Star - $158

Free Internet

Restaurant 

Swimming Pool

Thank you!

If there is a resort fee then that is almost always noted during checkout as an additional fee. Only on very rare occasions is there a fee that isn't shown. As for parking and other optional fees, that is not disclosed but can be researched. Many hotels do charge for parking in Orlando. Bed choice is sometimes shown as an option on PRICELINE EXPRESS listings and if 2 beds is one of the options then 2 beds is guaranteed. Otherwise, bed choice is not guaranteed - you have to contact the hotel after booking and the hotel may say yes or no. If you have 3 adults, then searching on HOTWIRE for 3 adults should result in bedding (2 beds, 1 + rollaway or 1 + sofa) for the amount of people in the party.

In terms of hotel, are you looking for something in particular - particular amenities/area, a specific hotel? Let us know more about what you are looking for and we can also research and offer suggestions based on that.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for your input.

I'm looking for something near or under $100 but could go up to $125 or more if on property (if not, I would like to stay closer to $100).  We are moving our daughter to work for Disney so while not an absolute must if I could get Port Orleans or Coronado for around that price, I would jump on it. I'm looking in Disney Springs or Bonnet Creek area.  

The only thing that is a must is two beds because of the three adults traveling.  

I do appreciate your help and input.  

7 hours ago, ekhar7 said:

I'm looking for something near or under $100 but could go up to $125 or more if on property

Then the $147 and $158 hotels are probably not realistic options for this trip (especially given the most expensive property at $158 is the lowest star rated).

So to move forward, do any of the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers that are in your acceptable zones and within your desired budget show a BED CHOICE option and one of the bed choice options (seen when clicking thru on the hotel offer) is a room with 2 beds or some other configuration that will work for your family's needs?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not all hotels offer the Bed Choice... so if you repeat your PRICELINE EXPRESS search do you see listing that meet all of your criteria (ie- Bed Choice that offers 2 beds, and in one of your desired zones, and within your budget)?

Post the details of any that meet your needs and we will have a deeper look at those offers.

There is one Priceline express with bed choice that stretching the budget a bit but with the guarantee and coupon code and it being a 4 star - it may be worth it.

1/12/10 - 1/15/19

4 Star - Bonnet Creek

Free Internet

Swimming

Restaurant

Bed Choice

$148 

Thank you for your help!

For this one:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $148/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this one would be Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]