Priceline Hotel: 4-Star Hotel Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek 1/10/19-1/13/19

Nicole0992
By Nicole0992,
in

I am hoping this is a Disney World resort.  I think maybe Animal Kingdom Lodge?

1/10/19 to 1/13/19 
$161 per night - save 58%
Bonnet Creek, 4 stars, 8+
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool
Restaurant

I  came back to edit this post.  Could this be a Disney value resort?

1/10/19 to 1/13/19

$66 per night - save 22%

Bonnet Creek, 3 stars, 8+

Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool
Restaurant

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best guess comments for each:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $161/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is my best guess for this one

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $66/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> not certain of this one, but how about the one below which would seem like a great value:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $98/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess here would be Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Any of the above work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am firm on dates of Jan 10-13.  I need a Disney resort since we will not be renting a car.  Want to keep cost down was hoping for a value room.  I am so tempted to book this.  Everything lines up with All Star Sports but I don't see it available in the basic search as available for the dates.  Do hotels ever show up as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal but not show as available in the basic search?

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $66/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> not certain of this one, but how about the one below which would seem like a great value:

11 hours ago, Nicole0992 said:

Do hotels ever show up as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal but not show as available in the basic search?

Yes, the two sides of PRICELINE use a different set of inventory, so we do see sometimes see hotels won thru the 'opaque' side of their service while the same hotel is not showing on the 'retail' side of their service (or even sold-out at the hotel's own website); this is much more the exception then the rule, but it does happen from time to time.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if not PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, you cancel the trip, book a regular rate hotel, etc)

If PRICELINE or HOTWIRE don't work for your needs please book your regular rate purchases thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com as it helps us keep this site running as a free resource for everyone.

Thanks, and good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]