Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

rebmakoo
By rebmakoo,
in

Recently discovered I could book Disney hotels via express deals.  I have a reservation through Disney already, but extra savings are always welcome.

Travel dates are as mentioned above, December 16-20 with 2 adults in one room.

I have found: 

3.5 stars

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek

12/16-20

$97 per night

Free Internet Access/Swimming Pool/Restaurant

I believe this may be Coronado Springs, but could potentially also be Wyndham Bonnet Creek (which I doubt since it allows pets).

I have also found:

4 stars

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek

12/16-20

$181 per night

Free Internet Access/Swimming Pool/Restaurant

I believe this could be any of the "deluxe" resorts (Yacht, Beach, Wilderness, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom Lodge).

If I could snag a deluxe (especially Poly!) resort at (a little) less than the cost of a moderate, that would be amazing.  Having never booked like this, I'm hesitant due the unknown.  Also how does it work with booking from third party sites?  Do you get a reservation number of some sort to link to your Disney account?  I already have fast passes that I don't want to lose!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $98/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is my best guess for this one

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $181/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is my guess for this one

I will also add this one:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $195/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> which is believed to be the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel

You can get all the same benefits as somebody who books thru conventional booking channels.  I forget the process, but i think after the name of the hotel is shown you can call the hotel and you're given a reservation number (or it may even be provided in the confirmation that PRICELINE sends) which you can use to set up your Fast Pass and any other perks that you're entitled to.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think I'm going to try this!  It's hard to turn down nearly 50% savings.  I did have two more questions, though.  Are the best guesses narrowed down by the number of reviews on the mystery hotel?  Like, on my search, the 3.5 star $97 a night could be two options but has over 200 reviews.  Only one of the 2 possibilities has that many reviews.  Same deal the AKL resort...there are multiple possibilities, but only one with enough reviews to match the mystery deal.  Also, I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that if the hotel is overbooked they cancel the less expensive Priceline bookings first.  Is that true?  Honestly, I've never seen a Disney resort overbooked.  But I don't want to risk my reservation getting dropped.  Is there that much risk in booking a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a Disney owned resort?

Our guesses are based upon all available information, previous reports for the same hotel, and our Hotel Lists.

Which offer is it that you're thinking of purchasing?

Overbookings are rare (as there are not that many days of the year that a hotel is at 100% capacity), but they do happen... not just with hotels, but also airfare and rental cars.  When overbookings to do occur, it's usually not an issue as the hotel (typically) will put you in an equivalent or higher rated hotel for the nite(s) that they are not able to accommodate you, and often with those nites being refunded.  The times when it does become an issue is if there is a special event taking place in the area and all hotels are sold-out, but based upon the rates above that doesn't seem to be the case for these dates.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

All looks OK to me... good luck and let us know how it goes.

Congratulations on your success!

Happy to see you gave it a try and are pleased with the outcome... the hotel you were hoping for and a great deal!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]