Priceline Hotel: Prefer Disney property nov 21st to 25th

Elleholland
By Elleholland,
in

Hi there so using Priceline and got the exp deals app however all of the deals are telling me that none of the express are Disney hotels. Expect the swan for 250 per night I see that recently people are getting Disney hotels and was wondering in someone’s experience if the app is incorrect this looks like maybe a Disney hotel 

3.5 Stars 80% guest score and has restaurant, free internet and pool It would be for $95 dollars per night  down 56%. I would hate to do it only to get the Wyndham as that’s not really a deal, your help would be appreciated 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Let's backtrack as i don't fully understand all aspects of your post...

1) i'm not seeing any 3.5* hotel in the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $95/nite... are you sure you're seeing this property for Nov 21-25 and it's 3.5* rated and in this zone?

2) what do you mean by 'PRICELINE EXPRESS is telling you that none are Disney properties'

3) what is it you're trying to say about The Swan?

Or better yet what about either of these two options:

1) thru THIS LINK (confirm your dates on the landing page) you can book Disney's Coronado Springs Resort for $127/nite for your dates (thru the link provided an automatic coupon is applied which brings the rate down to $127/nite)

OR

2) this offer from HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $123.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> from our Orlando Hotwire hotel list this matches previous reports for Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and would be my best guess here

Do either of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Firstly thank you for responding so quickly. I’m sorry I’m a little over the place. You are correct I don’t see it now 😞

I clicked on oth of the links and tried but I’m not seeing this as an option at either Hotwire or Priceline. I am not sure what I’m doing wrong? Thank you so much for your help 

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

Or better yet what about either of these two options:

1) thru THIS LINK (confirm your dates on the landing page) you can book Disney's Coronado Springs Resort for $127/nite for your dates (thru the link provided an automatic coupon is applied which brings the rate down to $127/nite)

OR

2) this offer from HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $123.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> from our Orlando Hotwire hotel list this matches previous reports for Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and would be my best guess here

Why not either of the above... is Disney's Coronado Springs Resort not of interest?  If not, please tell us more about what it is that you are looking for (as well as your maximum budget, per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $250
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Swan

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $181
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Dolphin

HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $141.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==>  Best guess would be the Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance.

Would any of these options be of interest?

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

We can't see the hotel names either:wink:, but i have looked at each of the above and agree/have confidence with the guesses provided.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Just so you know I’ve decided against those because I read that the boats will not be working at the time of our travel which would be the main reason for staying there...but I really appreciate your help we’ve booked the JW Marriott with free cancellation and hopefully a Disney property like the Port Orleans comes up 🤞

17 hours ago, Elleholland said:

At this point I think the swan is our only option for Disney as even the Disney site has no availability 

You're traveling during a peak time for Disney (do to the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend) and many hotels are able to sell-out, or nearly sell-out on their own.  If they have few rooms left to sell there is little reason for them to offer deep discounts thru the opaque suppliers (ie- PRICELINE / hotwire), so if looking for a 'deal' you may have to be flexible and compromise between what you want vs. what is offered, as the hotels offered may not tick all of your 'want' boxes (although you may get something that ticks many of your boxes).

So what hotels are acceptable and what is your maximum budget? (per nite before taxes/fees)

We are willing to go up to 400 for a deluxe resort the grand Floridan or poly or anywhere under if it was Disney expect the value I can’t see paying that for them. However you are totally right, it is a busy week, we have annual passes and everywhere I’m looking is sold out, however I just called the dolphin and the boats are working until the 28th so going to touch base and may go with that as you said it’s slim pickings.. btw I really appreciate you going back and forth with me 😄

Hi! I just wanted to report back and ask if you have heard of the Grand floridan being option as there is a 4.5 Star for dec1st to dec 5th and dec 5th to 9th for around 350 seems high was the swan and when I go to buy no resort fees are added. I’ve looked through threads and the Priceline hotel list and no mention of this hotel being up for Priceline express... thanks im advance 

What is the full description (including the amenities) of the hotel that you are referencing above? 

What is the exact price of the hotel when searching Dec 1-Dec 5?  What is the price from Dec 5-Dec 9?  Does the same hotel (based upon the description) shown when searching Dec 1-Dec 9?

Have your dates now changed or are you actually still looking for Nov 21-25 and you just happened to notice something different for Dec 1-5 and Dec 5-9, even though these aren't your actual dates??

4.5 bonnet creek

80%good

8+rating

fitness

business

resturant

no smoking

free internet

pool

december 1st to dec5th

last person booked this hotel for 436

i tried to book again and it’s not coming up with added resort fees like any other time I think I see the swan 

im regards to the dates we have expanded to go from nov 14to dec 12th and so it broad... range of dates I found the swan for 159 a night for nov 17th to nov 21st so may book that but saw this other 4.5 hotel and could not see anywhere where someone actually got the grand Floridian 

Ty!!!

Assuming this is the offer:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $314/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> The Swan would be my best guess for this one (and i'm fairly certain it's not the Grand Floridian

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]