Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Empire State Building Area) St. Giles - the Tuscany

cfed3499
By cfed3499,
in

St. Giles - The Tuscany

Express Deal 4* - Empire State Building

Fitness Center

Business Center

Non-smoking

9+ Guest Rating

$127

Total cost was $127.00

Taxes & fees:        40.97

Charged today  $167.97

Hotel fee                29.50 (charged when we check in)

Total cost          $197.47

This hotel is St. Giles - The Tuscany.  Just booked this today through betterbidding site.  The only way I knew about the fee was that I read the reviews!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to get a nice rate at this well reviewed property.

For the future look at the booking summary on the right side of the page before your complete your purchase, as any resort fee is typically shown there (i see it listed there for this property when i just replicated your search)

If you like frozen margaritas i like this place that is very nearby your hotel:

El Rio Grande

160 E 38th St (NOTE: it's on the west side of Third Ave at the base of an apartment building... if the restaurant seems closed go to the other side of the building where the 'other' side should be open)

==> the frozen margaritas are not cheap, but they are very good and quite strong.  Free chips and salsa at the bar too while you're drinking... but for a full dinner i'd head elsewhere (admittedly i haven't eaten here in quite awhile, although we did have their $17 guacamole :blink: at the bar over the summer and it was very good, but for a complete meal i'm sure there are better places in the city)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]