Hotwire Hotel: Disney Owned Hotel

MKmomto2
By MKmomto2,
in

Good Morning,

I am looking for an onsite Disney property for 11/30-12/5 or 12/1-12/6.  I would like to stay under $150.  Am currently booked at Pop Century with a standard rate, but was trying to do better if possible.  I have searched, but haven't found anything that looks like it is Disney property, but maybe am not doing it right.  

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not seeing any on-site hotels within your budget for these dates (which look to be pricey by Disney standards) although i am seeing some Disney Springs hotels, which now offer 'extra magic hours' and many of the other disney perks, within your budget if that is something you're interested in.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip (even if it is keeping your current reservation) or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]