Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Times Square) Four Points By Sheraton Midtown-Times Square

CyQuesT
By CyQuesT,
in

Hello,

i looking for a Hotel in May 2019.

Dates:  between 05 May 2019 and 19  May 2019 for 5 or 7 nights

Rating: 3+

Area:Safe, clean and close to a Metro, Brooklyn (Last stay was in (Brooklyn) Sheraton Brooklyn 2011) , Long Island City maybe Greenpoint - as close as possible to Times Square 🙂

Rooms: 3 (6 Adults + 1 Child (6Y))

Price:  No more than $2500 USD total (inclusive of all fees).

Thanks

19 minutes ago, CyQuesT said:

between 05 May 2019 and 19  May 2019 for 5 or 7 nights 

Are your plans not yet firm OR are is any 5-7 nite stay between these dates acceptable (and ready to go?)

I assume a 6 nite stay is also acceptable and not just 5 or 7?  Other than cost is there a deciding factor between staying 5 nites vs. 7 nites?

I did give a peripheral look (before getting clarify on the information asked above) and one hotel stood out from the rest when searching May 10-15:

3.5* HOTWIRE Times Square for $94.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this one would be the Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square which would be an excellent rate for this time of year and being able to stay directly in Manhattan (vs. the outskirts and commuting in each day)

This same rate is also available when searching 5/10-5/17.  The one caveat would be that this hotel only appears when searching for 3rooms/6adults... adding a child to make it 3rooms/6adults/1child it no longer appears.  However, at this rate it might be worthwhile to 1) take a chance and hope you can upgrade one of the rooms to 2Double beds, or 2) book 4 rooms at this price as you would need to get close to about $135/nite for 3 rooms to equal this deal which may not be that easy to do, imo (especially given this hotel would have a great location and provide a better experience than staying outside of the city and commuting in)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and/or how it goes if you take this offer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So what about the offer above (which as i stated, i don't think you're going to do much better than for these peak season dates and i therefore don't expect to last very long)... is that offer compelling enough to lock in your flights and hotel at this point in time?

Have you already checked flights to see if prices are the same for any 5-7 nites within your date range?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success... and excellent deal for this trip during peak season in NYC!

This thread should be the 'poster child' for others who think the best deals are only had closer to arrival as i don't think anything is going to be anywhere close to this deal in the months ahead... well done for taking it while you could!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.  Can you please confirm the 7 nites that you chose so we can edit the topic title according (if necessary) and ensure that this win appears correctly in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]