Priceline Hotel: Help identifying Vancouver Hotels

jtdl
By jtdl,
in

I know it is a little early but these prices I could live with if they are one of my preferred hotels.

4* Vancouver, Downtown Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, Convention Centre, May 7-8, 2019, $189 US

Free internet

Bed choice

Fitness centre

Non-smoking

Pets allowed

Restaurant

Swimming pool

5* Vancouver, Downtown Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, Convention Centre, May 7-8, 2019, $145 US

Bed choice

-This one is not bringing up any amenities other than bed choice?

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

4.5* from HOTWIRE

Vancouver Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, Convention Centre

May 7-8, 2019

$220 US

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

14 hours ago, jtdl said:

if they are one of my preferred hotels

What hotels are you looking for? (as we may be able to offer insight as to why they are not showing, if they are not listed below... as well we can sometimes confirm that it's not the hotel you're looking for which saves us time in researching it further).

For both of the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels i see the offers but when i click on them i get a message:
You just missed it

or

Sorry you're having trouble with our site

==> both indicate that the hotel is no longer available.  Are you able to click thru on either of those offers and get to the booking page?

For the HOTWIRE hotel:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $218.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Hyatt Regency Vancouver is my best guess here

and i will also point out the 5* property that is offered for less than the one above:

5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $199.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Trump International Hotel and Tower Vancouver is my best guess for this one

Do either of these work for your needs this trip?  If not, which hotels is it that you are looking for and what your maximum budget per nite (before fees/taxes) for this nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, I am no longer able to click through on the Priceline hotels. 

My first choice would be Pan Pacific or one of the Fairmont hotels, but really any one with short walk to Canada Place.  I realize taxi fares are less than $10 from most areas in Downtown but would just be nice to be right there close to Canada Place and the waterfront. 

What would be your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for one of the hotels above (or something similar that was close to Canada Place)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Both of the Fairmont hotels start at $600+ for these dates so i think finding it for under $250/nite is not likely at this point in time, HOWEVER, i did find the following:

4.5* Downtown - Coal Harbor, Stanley Park, Convention Center (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $252/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this one is The Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver and just $2 over your target budget

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

In terms of areas further away, which zones would be acceptable? What would be your budget in $USD? Let us know more and we would be happy to research and offer other suggestions.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:38 PM, jtdl said:

I know it is a little early but these prices I could live with if they are one of my preferred hotels.

5* Vancouver, Downtown Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, Convention Centre, May 7-8, 2019, $145 US

Bed choice

-This one is not bringing up any amenities other than bed choice?

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:31 AM, thereuare said:

For both of the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels i see the offers but when i click on them i get a message:
You just missed it

or

Sorry you're having trouble with our site

==> both indicate that the hotel is no longer available.  Are you able to click thru on either of those offers and get to the booking page?

Priceline Express

5* Vancouver, Downtown Coal Harbour, Stanley Park, Convention Centre, May 7-8, 2019, now $144 US

I am now able to click through to the booking page on this express offer but still getting bed choice as the only amenity.  Any idea?

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct date of travel is showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

5* Downtown - Coal Harbor, Stanley Park, Convention Center (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $144
>>>Best guess would be the Trump.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]