Priceline Hotel: September or October NYC

skennedy62
By skennedy62,
in

I am looking to come to NYC in September or October (not Labor Day weekend). Is one month better than the other to get better bidding deals. I would like to do 4 or 5 star. About what can I expect to spend. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated and a hearty thank you in advance!

Please note that as per our SUPPORT PAGE this board is an affiliate of Hotels.com and using our links (or any of them in the support page) helps keep this place online.

Regarding your above stay, pending any special events, i don't think there is too much difference between September or October, but the weather is usually much nicer in September and i would certainly factor that into my decision as NYC is an 'outdoor city' with lots of walking.

Will you be flying or drivig for this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What i would do is see what days you can get good airfare. Come up with a few sets of dates for which that rate is available... but dont book it just yet. Immediately upon seeing airfare availablity try to book your hotel, once your are successful on the hotel then immediately go back and purchase the flight.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]