Hotwire Hotel: Signature MGM (which region?)

jojov
By jojov,
in

I've never used HOTWIRE before and it's been so many years since I used PRICELINE.

I like the Hotwire Easy View on BiddingHelper.com but don't know which region it is to try and get the Signature MGM.

Any suggestions?

Also, I don't understand the Priceline tab in biddinghelper as it doesn't give hotel possibilities as it does with the Hotwire tab, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To address your questions above:

With priceline The Signature at Mgm Grand is in The Strip - Southeast

On hotwire The Signature at Mgm Grand is in the East Strip - UNLV

... and is 4.5* rated with both

With PRICELINE EXPRESS, and for HOTWIRE hotels that can't be guessed by our algorithm, you need to consult our Priceline Express Hotel List and the Hotwire Hotel List in order to compare and match the amenities... HOWEVER, keep in mind that no hotel list can ever be considered 100% complete since hotels are added/removed by each service all the time (as well as start to use a new/different amenity set). 

We encourage asking the board for help to either confirm what it is that you think you're seeing and about to purchase OR to assist in identifying the property (as we have lots of internal tools that we use in order to do a thorough job researching).     

What are the dates of your stay and what is your expected budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?  Is the MGM Signature the only hotel you're interested in or are you open to other properties if they represent a good/better value?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]