Priceline Hotel: 2* New York (Long Island City) Sleep Inn - Long Island City

LucieM
By LucieM,
in

Hi,

I am looking for a hotel in New York City, anywhere in Manhattan or Long Island City for Sept 8-10 2018. I am not fussy about the star levels or facilities as long as the hotel rating is good (7+). My budget is around 150 USD/night. I know that this is a busy time of the year but I will be happy to read your suggestions.

Many thanks!
Lucie

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you confirm if that is $150 room rate or 'all-in' so we know exactly what parameters we are dealing with.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, that gives us some more options and a bit more flexibility.  Below are the offers within your budget and user review parameters along with our best guess for each:

2* Long Island City (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $75/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Free Internet
==> unfortunately no guess for this one

2.5* Long Island City (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $153/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> Quality Inn Long Island City

3.5* Downtown - Wall Street (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $153/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street... would be the highest rated hotel and put you in Manhattan

4* Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $160/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
==> with the board Priceline Coupon would be within your budget as well... best guess(es) here would be the YOTEL New York Times Square or the Cachet Boutique Hotel NYC

From HOTWIRE:

2.5* HOTWIRE Long Island City for $78.00 (although only 60% recommended)
Fitness
Complimentary Breakfast
Smoke Free
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
==> Sleep Inn Long Island City

2.5* HOTWIRE Long Island City for $142.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> The Vue Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 

3.5* HOTWIRE World Trade Center - Wall Street for $149.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street

3* HOTWIRE Long Island City for $158.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Holiday Inn - Long Island City - Manhattan View 

One of the above work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hope you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your trip.

I did see this property when researching but excluded it since the hotel's own website indicates that they do not allow bets (but the PRICELINE EXPRESS listing indicates that pets are allowed)... just something to be aware of in case you were intending on bringing a pet along (i'm not sure if the policy has changed and the hotels' own website has not been updated or if the PRICELINE information is incorrect, but this could also be used as a way 'out' of the reservation in the rare instance that your plans should change between now and September)

If you feel like going for a walk (~20 minutes) in this Long Island City neighborhood (or you could take the N or W subway away from Manhattan for 2-3 stops towards Astoria-Ditmars Blvd) there is a fantastic pizza place for square slices:

Sac's Place

2541 Broadway

Queens, NY 11106

==> i'm a big fan of pizza and this is one of my top three of all time for a square slice (but note that they have a restaurant side and a 'pizza parlor' side... if just getting slices you need to sit on the 'pizza parlor' side as the restaurant side is for waitress service only).  Their 'regular' slice is OK too, but the square slice is what makes this place worth the trip!

Have a great time in NYC!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]