Hotwire Hotel: Help with number of beds

Forevertravelling
By Forevertravelling,
in

I am looking at booking  2 hotel rooms in Bangkok, Silom District 4* for 3 adults and 3 kids. When I go to fill in the bed selection it only has the option of either 1 double bed or hotel chooses bed type. Does this mean that you only get 1 double bed per room? A double bed isn't enough for 3 people and there is no mention of a rollaway.  

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you are searching for more than 2 per room, that should result in some form of bedding (2, 1 + rollaway or +1 sofabed.) If you confirm the date/s of travel and details of the listing (star rating, price, amenities, zone) we can research the listing and offer further thoughts.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

All of the Bangkok hotels are the same. For example if you search 3.5 stars,  4 July to 8 July, 3 rooms, 3 adults and 3 kids, silom area of Bangkok you get a choice of 1 queen or hotel chooses bed. Anway I deemed it too risky so booked with a different agency. I think I will contact hotwire as I still have accomodation to book later in my trip and I have had much success with them in North America, th UK and Singapore.

HOTWIRE guarantees the room will accommodate the number of guests included in your search.  If you're searching for triple occupancy and the room choice indicates there is only one bed in the room, then the room also either includes a sofabed (usually not included in the room description) or can accommodate a rollaway bed.

The safest way to handle this is to include your actual occupancy in the search.  Once the hotel is purchased and the name is revealed get in touch with the hotel (phone, email, chat, etc) and confirm the room type assigned and that it can accommodate triple occupancy.  If there is an issue get in touch with HOTWIRE who will either 1) rectify the situation, or 2) (likely) offer to cancel the reservation.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]