Priceline Hotel: Last Last min. Disney trip 6/10-6/12

josjohnson
By josjohnson,
in

Hello all the wife and I  are looking for a last min deal at a onsite or very very close to Disney.. New to the board :)

3 star or more

Disney area onsite pref

6/10-6/12

looking for $140 or less

What I was looking at on priceline exp.

4-Star Hotel - 82.00

Hotel Amenities

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

4.5-Star Hotel bonnet creek -125

Hotel Amenities

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Any other suggestions on PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE would be greatly appreciated 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What do you consider to be 'very very close' to Disney?  Is it the proximity that is important to you OR are you looking for the extra magic hours (as there are some Disney Springs properties that now offer this but not sure if you consider this area to be 'very very close')

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know a but more detail about what your actual needs are for this trip and we'll see what we can come up with.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't see anything 'on-site' that meet your criteria, the closest 'Disney' hotel would be this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $143/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> this matches previous reports for The Swan and that would be my best guess here.  Using the board Priceline Coupon takes an extra 5% off which brings this under your $140 budget

If you wanted to spend less and consider some of the Disney Springs hotels i see the following, both of which offer extra magic hours (assuming our best guess is correct):

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $91.00
Resort
Restaurant
Pool
Fitness
Smoke Free
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
Laundry
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area is my guess for this one

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $92.00
Restaurant
Pool
Fitness
Smoke Free
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
Business
Laundry
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> my guess here would be the B Resort and Spa located in DOWNTOWN DISNEY Resort area

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]