Priceline Hotel: Please Help Identify 3.5* Bonnet Creek Orlando

Smeggo
By Smeggo,
in

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS property:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $117/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> i'm not certain, but my guess would be the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick reply. I am going to hold off as I was hoping for a Port Orleans property.  I will continue to check and ask again if anything else pops up.  Any idea what the difference would be in amenities between Caribbean beach resort and Port Orleans?

1 hour ago, Smeggo said:

Hoping this is a Disney property.

39 minutes ago, Smeggo said:

hoping for a Port Orleans property.

Always try to let us know from the beginning exactly what you are looking for as it makes it easier for us to research the requested offer(s) as well as help find you what you are looking for if the original request doesn't meet your needs.

For example, if you're looking for Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter or Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside you're looking in the wrong area... both of these properties are located in PRICELINE's Walt Disney World - Disney Springs zone.

You can see all known amenity sets associated with properties in our Priceline Hotel List.

Keep us udpated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]