Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York (Madison Square Garden - Convention Area) Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan

trvlnut
By trvlnut,
in

TIA for your help.  If you recommend another cheaper hotel on the same level, I'm all ears.  

$205 per night.

Ready to purchase immediately.

Ameneties:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above:

4.5* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $208/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Omni Berkshire

You could also consider this property:

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $195/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan would be the best guess for this one (new hotel, #14 best reviewed hotel in NYC, and great location)

Also highly rated is:

4* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $212/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Even Hotel New York Times Square South

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also conclude your Priceline Disneyland and Vanderbilt Downtown Priceline hotel threads with whatever you ultimately did for each of those trips.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick reply.  I notice that I provided the wrong dates.  I'll need a room June 8 through June 11.

It seems that the Crowne Plaza MSG convention center is $188 per night, correct?

There's also a 3.5 located in the same area for $180 and includes breakfast.  Do you know which hotel is this?

Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

PS- please also conclude your Priceline Disneyland and Vanderbilt Downtown Priceline hotel threads with whatever you ultimately did for each of those trips.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  Thanks!

2x

For your correct dates...

4* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $202/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Free Internet
==> Even Hotel New York Times Square South

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $188/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan

3.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $180/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
==> Homewood Suites New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square

Choice is yours, but Free Breakfast is not that much of an allure in NYC, imo, as there are plenty of places to grab an inexpensive breakfast... everything from the $1.50 bagel + coffee carts on the corner, to bodegas that serve up hot meals for under $5, to some of the best bagel shops in the country.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You were correct, the 4.5 star MSG Convention Center was the Crowne Plaza HY 36.

Price: 

Rate $188.00 

3 nights $564.00

Tax $142.00

Total $706.00

I booked it through your PRICELINE link as requested.

Thanks for your help.

PS I'll try to close out my past request threads but I'm not sure I can remember.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you chose this hotel and are looking forward to your trip.

One breakfast place nearby i often recommend is:

Best Bagel and Coffee

225 W 35th St (on 35th St, north side of the street, between Seventh and Eighth Avenues)

==> very limited seating so if you can't get a seat you can try walking to Broadway and see if there is a table in the street/promenade in front of Macy's... and if that fails walk to Times Square and sit on the bleachers behind the TKTS Booth for a better view/atmosphere than just about any restaurant

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]