Hotwire Hotel: Disney Hotel express deal possible?

skullsplitter
By skullsplitter,
in

Hi.  I've been stalking the boards here for about a week.  Great site and helpful people!  I'm brand new to this opaque thing and have a question.  How possible/likely is it to get an actual Disney hotel via an opaque option?  My dates are 9/23/18-9/29/18.  It's a work trip so my budget is $150 a night.  Star rating doesn't matter

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and thanks for the compliments in the site!:smile:)

Although things can certainly change between now and your trip, currently the most frequently won hotels, the Disney Swan and Dolphin, are sold-out for your dates, so that makes winning either of these (at any price) unlikely.

Currently i don't see any of the Disney properties offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE for $150 or under... the least expensive i'm seeing is the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort for $217.

One suggestion would be to search for your dates using our RateDrop service.  In the 'retail rates' tab choose any of the Disney properties (should be easy to filter for most of them using the text 'Disney' on the left side of the page... or if you're familiar with the area use the 'map view' and zoom in on the area where most of the Disney properties are located)... set alerts for each just below the current prices so that if/when any of these rates drop in price it may be a good time to search PRICELINE EXPRESS / HOTWIRE again to see if any inventory has been made available on the 'opaque' side of their service.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know if you have any questions regarding the above or how we can be of further help, and keep us updated on your progress.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]