Priceline Hotel: 4-Star Hotel - Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park Area

Kira Stan
By Kira Stan,
in

Hi all,

I am looking for a hotel in NYC central area for 5 nights 4May-9May. $190 USD excluding tax&fees is my total maximum.

I found this one on PRICELINE and was wondering if anyone is able to identify what hotel is it?

4-Star Hotel. 6+ Guest Rating. $191 Hotel pn, Room Subtotal:$955.00, Taxes and Fees:$213.05, Total Price:$1,168.05

Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park Area

Amenity : Restaurant

Check-In:Fri, May 04, 2018

Check-Out:Wed, May 09, 2018

About This Hotel

This made-for-mingling Midtown charmer steals the show with alfresco lounging.

When you book a 4-star PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal, you'll get high standards of service, upscale amenities and beautiful decor.

You can also choose one bed or two beds.

<link to image removed>

Thanks heaps!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For future posts please include the hotel information (star rating, zone, price, amenities, etc) directly in your post and not linked to an image.  It's easy to copy/paste this information when using the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

For this property:

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $191/nite with:
Restaurant
==> unfortunately i don't have any insight into this one, and there is not much to go on with just a solo Restaurant amenity (which would be an amenity almost all 4* hotels in NYC)

I'm very familiar with NYC, what is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help anyway!

Do you think it could be Dylan hotel? I was searching how the EXPRESS deals for Dylan hotel looked in the past, but they always had more amenities than one. Also this sentence makes me think it's not Dylan: "made-for-mingling Midtown charmer steals the show with alfresco lounging". Do you know what hotel has outside area/alfresco lounging in the area?

$180-200 per night before taxes is my budget, preferably a 3,5-4 start hotel. Location: Central Park, Times Square, Midtown. 1 queen bed, 2 people. Ideally the room would have a nice view a and nice interior too. Clean comfortable bed - this is all I am after really!

Thanks heaps,

Kira

Unfortunately, prices are a little on the high side for these dates. When I click on the $191 right now I'm seeing it at sold out.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area for $242
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Crowne Plaza Hy36. If that hotel, that property is #12 on Tripadvisor in NYC. The 5% promotion in my signature takes 5%, which brings the per night to about $230.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]