Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Sheraton Boston Hotel

Irina Yamashita
By Irina Yamashita,
in

Hi guys,

I would like to have your opinion about this 4* hotel in Boston - Copley Square - Back Bay. My dates are from May 29 to June 2. The price is $99 per night.

Amenities:

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

My guess for this hotel would be the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Am I guessing this right?

I have a 2 year old daughter that shares the bed with me and my husband. Do you think is necessary to search for the room for 2 adults and 1 child? Because if I do this the price goes up to $132 per night. When I search in other regular sites for the Sheraton they say that I can have a child in the same bed for the same price.

Can you guys give me an opinion about this? This price is very good, because everything else is starting on $150.

Thanks a lot.

For this hotel:

4* HOTWIRE Copley Square - Back Bay for $99.00
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> i would agree that the best guess would be the Sheraton Boston Hotel 

HOTWIRE defines children as 2+ years old, so you could:

1) if asked (doubtful) indicate that she is almost 2 years old (easier to do if your daughter is small and/or closer to 2 years old vs. almost 3 years old)

2) have one parent go to the check-in desk while the other parent does something else with your daughter in another part of the hotel (check out the pool, go to a window to look at the view / fish tank if there is something to look at, etc)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Back Bay - Copley Square for $99
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess in this case would be the Sheraton. However, just because a hotel is showing on HOTWIRE does not always mean that PRICELINE EXPRESS is offering the same property (and vice versa.)

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I tried to get the Priceline Express hotel but for some reason my card was declined. I'm from Brazil so who knows why?

I went back to Hotwire and closed the deal there. It was indeed the Sheraton.

I am VERY HAPPY with this deal. I had an refunded reservation and ended up saving almost $300.

Amenities:

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks so much for all your help!

I tried to get the PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel but for some reason my card was declined. I'm from Brazil so who knows why?

I went back to HOTWIRE and closed the deal there. It was indeed the Sheraton.

I am VERY HAPPY with this deal. I had an refunded reservation and ended up saving almost $300.

Amenities:

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks so much for all your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm the new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]