Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort

Orlandovacation2018
By Orlandovacation2018,
in

Bought PRICELINE EXPRESS Disney World Bonnet Creek 

Business Center, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

4 star hotel and got the Hilton bonnet creek (I figured so because on regular booking said to be no resort fee on standard room) so I booked ...now I am second guessing the resort fee $35  mentioned on the Hilton website 

do you think they will charge me?

should I fight them

on it since it was not mentioned at check out?

Forgot to mention got it for $81 a night for 3 nights 3/27-3/30

Welcome to BetterBidding and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Assuming this is the listing you purchased:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE) for $81/nite with:
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

I am seeing the resort fee mentioned on the check-out page:

Price per Night $81

Rooms 1

Nights 3

Room Subtotal $243.00

Trip Protection $0.00

Taxes and Fees $53.97

Total Priceline Charges $296.97

Additional Mandatory Fee* $118.14

Total Cost $415.11

While PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE are now typically very good at disclosing resort fees (there are still some hotels here and there that have fallen thru the cracks and don't show the resort fee) it is in their BOOKING CONDITIONS:

Reservation holder is required to present a valid Photo ID and Credit Card at check-in for incidentals, hotel imposed fees, that could be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, minibar etc.), and deposits.

As well as their Terms and Conditions:

Depending on the property you stay at you may also be charged (i) certain mandatory hotel specific service fees, for example, resort fees...

You can try to fight the fees if you'd like, but as per above they appear to have been shown prior to your purchase (as it usually the case these days)... as well as within the terms that you agreed to when you made your purchase.

With the above noted, keep in mind that these are not PRICELINE imposed fees and the resort fee is paid by all guests regardless of how they booked... so i'd focus on the great deal you got at $81/nite vs. the $234/nite regular rate that other guests will be paying over your dates (plus the resort fee as well)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]