Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel

teeki
By teeki,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a last minute stay starting today, 3/22 through 3/26. Ideally it would be Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs area. Budget of around $200/nt including taxes/fees. Would really like Disney hotel (no values except Art Animation) or Dolphin, Swan. I would love Animal Kingdom, but know that is highly unlikely with my budget.

On Hotwire I see:

4* Resort WDW Bonnet Creek Area, $143 (also went down to $129? I think)

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyInternet accessPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

Is this Dolphin? The number of reviews seems to correlate, but when I click on it, it says the last person got Wyndham Grand.

Thank you very much!

Tina

The "Last person got ___" information shown by HOTWIRE is in relation to the last person who bought a hotel at this star rating in the zone... not necessarily relative to the underlying hotel currently being offered.

However, for this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $144.00
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek would be my best guess

However, this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $136/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you closing this thread with your decision and for using the board PRICELINE link to begin your purchase.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]