Priceline Hotel: Help with identifying Fisherman Wharf 3 star hotel

schumia
By schumia,
in

Hi all,

Wonder if I can get some help with this search.

The dates are 4/21 - 4/23/18, I get a Priceline Express deal at Fisherman's Wharf for $113, descriptions are "..Free Internet, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Non Smoking, Restaurant." 

From the Priceline Hotel list on this site,  there is only one report of "Holiday Inn Express Fisherman's Wharf," but to me I don't think that could be it..

ANy other ideas? 

If you click the CHOOSE button does the next page ask you for your booking details OR do you get a message that the offer is no longer available? (as i saw this offer yesterday but it was not book-able when i clicked thru on it)

Not sure of your needs or budget but i will add that when searching for the above i also saw this offer:

4.5* HOTWIRE Fisherman's Wharf for $150.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> this is a little more than the property above (and there is a $29 resort fee) but my guess here is the Argonaut Hotel - a Noble House Hotel which is one of the top reviewed hotels in the city, should this be of interest and work for your needs

If not, let us know if the 3* PRICELINE EXPRESS is still book-able and we'll take it from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe you are right thereyouare. Clicking the actual link takes me to a page where it says the offer expired or that I can not buy it. I guess must be some form of priceline malfunction.

If it did work, it'd be a fantastic price !!

Tks for your help and I'll keep searching !

You're welcome.

A reminder that you can use our RateDrop service to monitor prices in this zone for whatever star rating you'd like... set your alerts at the current hotel price and you'll automatically be notified if the price drops at all!

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]