Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Times Square - Theatre District) Distrikt Hotel New York City

cao
By cao,
in

Hi Better Bidding,

My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to NYC in years and would be very grateful of your help and advice with finding a hotel.

Dates of stay: 05/03 - 05/07

Preferred Hotel Rating: 4 star 

Preferred Areas: Chelsea, Soho, West Village.

Budget: $180 ideally (but could increase to $200 for a nice hotel!)

We are hoping to locate ourselves in a fun area close to bars and restaurants - we are not tied to those areas particularly so are open to suggestions and advice on good areas. We would consider dropping to 3.5* for our budget, or alternatively  would consider Williamsburg/ Brooklyn.

Thanks a million for your help in advance. We will of course book the hotel via the links on this website!

Caoilinn

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is an expensive time of year in NYC but to give you an idea of what is available in/around your budget (although read further down for what i do suggest if you could stretch your budget a bit further):

4* Empire State Building Area (<-- click this link and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $173/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Avalon Hotel which is right near the Empire State Building and gets decent reviews (although note that is also a $20/nite resort fee here)

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $193/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Club Quarters Midtown which has a central location and is 'solid' property but not at the high-end of luxury

I would recommend:

If you could stretch your budget a bit further my recommendation would be:

4* Times Square - Theatre District (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $206/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
==> the Distrikt Hotel New York City Times Square would be my best guess for this one.  Our Priceline Coupon would bring this to $196/nite... but there is also a $27/nite resort fee (not sure if you're leaving room for this in your stated budget or not)

In one of your desired zones is this hotel from HOTWIRE:

4.5* Chelsea for $200.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
==> INNSIDE by Melia New York Nomad but this too has a $27/nite resort fee

Thoughts/questions... any of the above work for your needs?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know if you take one of the above and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great time in NYC... let us know if you have any questions about the city that we can help with.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]