dejavus
By dejavus,
in

.3-Star Hotel  

Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - Kings Cross Station & British Museum Area

15-20 March 2018

$83/Night

About This Area

Visit the exquisitely gardened squares of this fashionable residential area once home to many literary geniuses known as the Bloomsbury Group. Have a drink where the great minds met for discussion at Fitzroy Tavern. You'll discover an array of wonderful shops along famed Oxford Street. The area includes University College London and one of the world's best museums, the British Museum, as well as the Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology, The Cartoon Museum, The Foundling Museum and the Charles Dickens Museum. You'll also enjoy easy access to many of the city's attractions, including the Marble Arch and Hyde Park.

The description above is in reference to the 'Bloomsbury - Marble Arch' zone, we are more interested in the facts about the actual hotel.

I believe this is likely the PRICELINE EXPRESS property you're seeing:

3* Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - Kings Cross Station & British Museum (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $83/nite with:
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> if this is what you're seeing the Kings Cross Inn Hotel would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

30 minutes ago, dejavus said:

I couldn't find any facts in terms of available facilities at the hotel as it was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal

56 minutes ago, thereuare said:

3* Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - Kings Cross Station & British Museum (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $83/nite with:
Restaurant

Do you not see the Restaurant and/or No Smoking Rooms/Facilities associated with this listing?  Are you searching using the BiddingHelper.com tool and then looking in the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab? (or if using PRICELINE, which requires extra clicks clicking the 'Hotel Amenities' link for this property?)

If no interest in the Kings Cross Inn Hotel tell us more about what you are looking for in a property, acceptable zones, and your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes I use the betterbidding search options instead of PRICELINE and HOTWIRE options, I missed the smoking and restaurant options as I was looking for the available facilities/amenities options in the listing.

I am ideally looking for something around $90/night max before fees/taxes.

Preferably around the Paddington station area not too far from Marble Arch and environs.

A standard, Holiday Inn/Premier Inn kind of hotel would do the trick for me really.

Thanks in advance

Please Idea the HOTWIRE one below also, Thanks in advance

3* in Hotel in Maida Vale - Queens Park area London

Date: 15-20 March 
Rates: $67/Night
Tripadvisor Rating: 3.5 (101-300 Reviews)
Amenities: Complementary Free Internet
Smoke Free Rooms

Guest Ratings
Overall satisfaction3.5 
Condition of hotel 3.6 
Quality of service 3.6 
Room comfort 3.7 
Room cleanliness 3.7

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Kensington - Earl's Court for $93
>>>That's a fairly common amenity but the Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington and Hilton London Olympia would be guesses, although I'd lean towards the latter.

HOTWIRE:

3* Maida Vale - Queens Park for $67.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would be the New London Carlton Hotel and Service Apartments

4* HOTWIRE Kensington - Shepherds Bush - Westfield London for $114.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Best guess would be the Hotel Indigo London Kensington. If the Indigo, that property gets very good reviews.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]