Hotwire Hotel: NYC Hotels

PinkPoison
By PinkPoison,
in

Hi,

I need help identifying 4 hotels in NYC for travel dates April 6 - 9, 2018. Please let me know if I should create separate threads for each of the hotels.

1) 3 Star. Brooklyn South - Red Hook. Apr 6-9. $107/night. Can't see all the amenities except No Smoking.

2) 3.5 Star. Long Island City. Apr 6-9. $110/night. Business Center, No smoking Rooms/Facilities.

3) 3 Star. Long Island City. Apr 6-9. $112/night. Business Center, Restaurant, Airport Shuttle, Free Internet, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities.

4) 3.5 Star. Kennedy Airport (JFK). Apr 6-9. $113/night. Business Center, Restaurant, Airport Shuttle, Free Internet, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities.

Please start by following-up your previous Twentynine Palms hotel thread with whatever you decided to for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your trip above, is this for a 'general' NYC tourist trip but looking to stay outside of the city in order to save on costs... or do you have some other reason to stay in the areas above?  What is your maximum budget for this trip (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Followed up with the last thread. Sorry, I thought I did it before. Is there a way to check all of my posts here?

We are going to New York for a wedding. The wedding is going to be in Lindenhurst during the daytime and then at night, the after party will be in Brooklyn (logistic nightmare!). We will be arriving at JFK at 1am, so therefore, looking at hotels near JFK and also around Queens because that is sort of in the middle of Lindenhurst and Brooklyn. Looking for hotels 3 stars and up withing $120. 

Are you landing at 1am on April 6th or April 7th?

Is the wedding party offering a bus to go from a hotel in the area to the ceremony and/or the reception?  If not, what is your gameplan to get to/from each?

The LIRR train goes to Lindenhurst, so depending upon where in Brooklyn the reception is located (do you know the location within Brooklyn?) it may be best to stay in a location that has mass transit options to both locations as opposed to geographically between the two (or have you already looked into the transportation options?)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are landing at 1am on April 7th. We will be renting a car. We have 2.5 year old, so car is the best option for us.

I did some more research and it seems like Long Island City may be too far. So dropping that from my searches. Could you help me identify this one?

3.5 Star. Kennedy Airport (JFK). Apr 6-9. $113/night. Business Center, Restaurant, Airport Shuttle, Free Internet, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities.

Thank you so much for helping with this!

For this hotel:

3.5* Kennedy Airport (JFK) (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $113/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Radisson Hotel Jfk Airport

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Thank you. I did not book this hotel as I realized there's no free parking. I booked from Hotwire and got Best Western in Jamaica for $115/night...used the $15 off coupon from betterbidding :). The hotel has free parking, free breakfast, and very good reviews on TripAdvisor. That's why I picked it.

Glad you found something that works well for your plans and that you're happy with the results (and amenities).

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the address of the Best Western you received (as there are two in this zone) as well as the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property and showed prior to your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page. (NOTE: please also include any 'accessible' amenities that be appear below the first set of amenities)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]