Hotwire Hotel: Disney Property Hotels for November

CarolMM
By CarolMM,
in

Hello,

I would like some help identifying a hotel on Disney property. I would like to stay under the $200/night (preferably around $150/night), so I would be okay with any of the All-Starts or Pop Century (anything above would be awesome too).

My dates are November 1st or 2nd, until the 5th.

TIA

Carol

Please start by concluding your previous Hotwire Walt Disney World hotel thread with whatever you ultimately decided to do for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

1 hour ago, CarolMM said:

My dates are November 1st or 2nd, until the 5th.

Is your arrival date not yet confirmed or are you flexible as to which day you can start the trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did respond the previous thread with my decision: 

"Posted July 16, 2017

Since I am running two races that weekend, I think we will stay at the Disney property. I don't want to take the risk of getting road blocks and traffic. Thank you for your help!"

For this trip, I will stay from the 2nd until the 5th, no changes in the days.

52 minutes ago, CarolMM said:

Since I am running two races that weekend, I think we will stay at the Disney property. I don't want to take the risk of getting road blocks and traffic. Thank you for your help!"

That just says what you didn't to... what property did you decide to stay at? (and if you recall, for how much??)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]