Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station) Novotel London Paddington

BGDM
By BGDM,
in

I got this 4.5-star Hotel in Oxford Street - Piccadilly Circus area in Hot Wire, amenities are : 

Airport shuttle

Business center

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

it is 165usd/night for 4/12-4/14 2018 for kig size bed and hotel choose bed option

Could you please help me to ID this hotel

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4.5* HOTWIRE Oxford Street - Piccadilly Circus for $161.00
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> my guess for this one would be The Cumberland

You may also be interested in this property which is in a similar location (PRICELINE and HOTWIRE uses different zone names and boundaries):

4* Bloomsbury - Marble Arch - Kings Cross Station & British Museum (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $183/nite with:
Free Internet
Airport Shuttle
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be The Morton Hotel which gets excellent reviews (even if this proves to be a different property you're still getting a hotel where previous PRICELINE guests give this a 9+ user review rating, so should be a great property)... using our Priceline Coupon will also bring this down to $172/nite which is comparable to the one above

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks for help, I forgot to write that I am looking for 2 adults and 2 kids (4y and 6m), in HOTWIRE I was looking for 2 adults + 1 child as child is 2-12 in Hotwire. I am little worried that in PRICELINE where they  guarantee only double occupation It may be problematic to go with family. Full amenities in 165usd/night hotel are :

Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

so I think you are right. I would love to book Hilton Metropole via Hotwire (easy to ID) for 133 usd/night but I can choose "hotel chooses bed" or "queen  bed" and I am afraid that even with "hotel chooses bed" we will get queen bed which will not be big enough for us. 

I will keep searching and definitely I will post result in here

5 hours ago, BGDM said:

I forgot to write that I am looking for 2 adults and 2 kids (4y and 6m)

Yes, thank changes things...

5 hours ago, BGDM said:

I would love to book Hilton Metropole via HOTWIRE (easy to ID) for 133 usd/night

Is this the one you're referring to:

4* HOTWIRE Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station for $133.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> as my guess for this one would be the Novotel London Paddington 

If you think the Novotel (or the Hilton as per your guess) would work for your needs, you could book the above for 2adults/1child.  Once you learn the hotel's name call them on the phone inquiring what type of room you have been assigned and ask them if they have a crib (or some sort of other accommodation for a baby) that will fit in the room type assigned.  If so, you're all set, if not, let them know that you also have a 6 month old and ask if they have a room that can accommodate the four of you.  If not, call HOTWIRE and let them know of the situation and that you didn't include the baby since as per their own website you didn't include any children under 2 years of age.

I can't say with certainty what HOTWIRE will do, but i think they will either call the hotel and straighten it out OR refund your booking so you can make alternate accommodations as you did search as per their requirements.  I would say there is a slight risk in this approach, but it's a risk i would be willing to take as searching for quad occupancy outright will likely increase the costs and you have enough time in order to straighten things out with HOTWIRE and/or re-book should there be any complications.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Your thoughts?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

you were right it was Novotel Paddington, I have booked it for 133 usd /night + 79,96 fees - 15 usd (hotwire coupon code) so total was 330,96 usd (165,48/night). I called the hotel and they assigned us a room with queen size bed and a sofa bed. I am very happy with this booking as hotel has a small pool, and it is always good to have little relax in the pool after walking all day.

thanks for your help !

Congrats on your success.

Terrific win for this Novotel property and glad the hotel will work well for your travel plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the change in amenity set for this HOTWIRE property.

Please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]