Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Finding Pan Pacific Vancouver

teacup0819
By teacup0819,
in

I have searched and am unable to find any hotel in the coal harbour area  that match up with the amenities/stars etc for the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver.  It is located in Coal Harbour and is a 4.5 star rating.  the amentities are Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, hiSpeed Internet, Business, Spa, could have Deaf Friendly, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accesible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly, Resort.

I have looked and can only find the Loden Vancouver (Boutique); Four Seasons; Hyatt Regency, Pinnacle and the Westin Bayshore.  

Is it possible that the Pan Pacific is not available thru HOTWIRE bidding right now?  Should I wait and keep checking?

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the dates of your trip?  What is your expected budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]