Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* in Disney Maingate - Celebration - Old Town area (Orlando)

catitamatias
By catitamatias,
in

Hi,

please help identify those hotels in Orlando at Hotwire:

1) Amenities:

Business center, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Resort, Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms, Free Internet, Free parking

Price: $57 per night

Dates: 03/05 - 03/12

Area: Disney Maingate - Celebration - Old Town area

Star: 3*

70% recommended

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Amenities:

Business center, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Free parking

Price: $88 per night

Area: Disney Maingate - Celebration - Old Town area

Star: 3*

75% recommended

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3* HOTWIRE Disney Maingate - Celebration - Old Town for $57.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
==>  Best guess would be the Red Lion Maingate

3* HOTWIRE Disney Maingate - Celebration - Old Town for $88.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Quality Suites the Royale Parc.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

You can use the (re)launch of our new RateDrop service to see if any higher rated / better hotels drop to within your desired price range.:wink:

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress for this trip and let us know whatever you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

today I found this option:

Area: Lake Buena Vista South

Full amenities: Free parking, Free Internet, 2-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Air conditioning, Laundry in room, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Front desk, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

Price: $87

3,5*

85% recommended

Do you have an ideia what hotel could be?

About Priceline Name Your Own Price, do you think it is possible to get a 4* hotel in Orlando for those dates, for $100 per night?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Lake Buena Vista South for $87.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
BR2
Kitchen
Smoke Free
A/C
Laundry in room
Fitness
Pool
Business
Front Desk
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Kitchenette
==>  Best guess would be the Fantasy World Resort.

I think you may be able to get something at the 4* level around $100, depending on the zone. However, you have to be willing to accept any hotel at the star rating picked in the zone/s chosen when bidding vs being able to make an educated guess with HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS. Additionally, there are currently promotions for HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS in my signature, but none for PRICELINE's Name Your Own Price.

If you still want to bid, let us know which zone/s would be acceptable.

For PRICELINE EXPRESS you can enter our priceline coupon code at checkout... for HOTWIRE click the link in my signature and the Hotwire Coupon should automatically appear at check-out..

Hi ,

I decided to seach for a cheaper hotel.

Please help me do identify those options (the dates remains the same as before):

PRICELINE EXPRESS DEALS

1) Disney Maingate West

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Bed choice available

3*

Price: $38

2) Disney Maingate - Celebration Area 

Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

$ 41 per night

Bed choice available

3) Florida Mall - Commodity Circle Area

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

$ 47 per night

4) Universal Orlando Resort Area 

Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

$ 48 per night

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOTWIRE

1) Disney Maingate - Celebration - Old Town

Amenities Include: Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Smoke-free rooms

This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USD15.00 per room per night

(70% recommended)

3*

$44 per night

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]