Hotwire Hotel: Trying to get a WDW Hotel in May

kwood
By kwood,
in

Hi! Huge, longtime user and fan of this site and first time poster because I can't figure out if/how to book a Disney property hotel in May 2018 (dates are flexible, but looking for anytime between May 8 - 17). I've been searching in Orlando, Bonnet Creek during those time periods since that seems to be where most of the Disney hotels are located. I'm looking to stay at a Disney hotel anywhere from 2-4 nights during that time period, I'm fine bouncing around between hotels the rest of the trip, just hoping for a few nights on property) and can't find anything that seems like it would be a Disney hotel, I'm only getting options that look like the Hilton or Lighthouse Key, etc.. Ideally I'd want one of the more deluxe hotels like Beach or Yacht Club. I want the lowest price possible because I'm trying to save, but know that I'll be spending more for a Disney property so it's not a huge concern. 

Anyways, would absolutely love anyone's help to try and figure out which Disney hotels might be bookable via Hotwire and when! Open to Priceline as well, I just always have better luck on Hotwire.

Thank you!! 

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

26 minutes ago, kwood said:

Huge, longtime user and fan of this site and first time poster

While we're glad to hear that you're a longtime fan and find the information here useful, it's disappointing that this would be your first post.  It would be appreciated if you started to share all of your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.:wink:

As for your trip above, what is your real budget (per nite before fees/taxes)... there obviously is some upper limit otherwise you would simply book direct.

Also, are your dates simply a factor of what hotels(s) are available OR are your plans not yet firm and not ready to book?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I will start doing that! :)

in terms of budget I want to spend under 350 a night ideally for a WDW deluxe property like the Yacht Club. I'd also be interested in a place like the Swan and Dolphin if I can get it under $150 a night, since location wise it's similar.

i plan to most likely be there from then 8th-15th and want to spend 2-3 nights at a deluxe resort and the rest at another hotel in Bonnet Creek area. I ideally want to book everything in the next day or so.

thank you very much for the help!

I do see on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the link below) for 5/12-15:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $198
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Swan

5/8-12 (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page)

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $128
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Wyndham Bonnet Creek would be best guess here.

Rates are a little on the higher side given the Spring season. Would this combination be of any interest?

Additionally, are your dates now confirmed?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]