Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Empire State Building Area) Iberostar 70 Park Avenue Hotel

LazaroS
By LazaroS,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and are happy with the results.

Three places i like nearby (although admittedly i haven't been to the first two in quite awhile):

1) Jackson Hole - (on Third Ave at 35th St on east side of the street) if you're looking for a good rendition of an american burger.  It's a very casual place, service can be hit or miss, but they do make a great burger (which is what i would stick with from the menu)

2) El Rio Grande - (160 E 38th St... on Third Ave between 37th and 38th St west side of the street; it's at the base of an off-white apartment building) the frozen margaritas here are EXCELLENT... but they come at a price (not just in $$$ but also the next day hangover if you have too many).  I haven't had the food here in a LOOONG time but it was not great, so i would go for drinks at the bar and have some of the free chips and salsa (which are good) and then east dinner elsewhere (or stop by here before returning to your hotel at the end of the nite)

3) Ess-a-Bagel - (Third Ave between 50th and 51st Streets on east side of the street) has arguably one of the best bagels in NYC and a worthwhile stop for breakfast one more (NOTE: they get very busy on weekends and during breakfast/lunch hours during the week... if midweek a 9:30am-11am visit would be the best and least busy)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]